There was a time I didn’t know what to cook for the lunch. And when I opened the refrigerator I saw the chicken breast, and this recipe was came up to my mind and right then I cooked it. On the other hand, it is very lucky because my mother planted a Malunggay tree in our yard and it has a lot leaves.
1. Wash chicken breast.
2. Peel garlic, onions and mince.
3. Separate Malunggay leaves from the stem.
1. In a pan put the chicken breast, add water level to the chicken breast.
2. Bring to a boil, when the chicken breast color will change to pure white it is cook.
3. Add malunggay leaves, garlic, onions.
4. Add salt and ajinomoto to have taste.
5. Serve while it is hot.
Step1: If you prepare for 2persons, it must be one chicken breast only.
Step2: Soup recipe contains more minerals if it is not over cooked.
Step3: Put tiny chili pepper of your soup to remains the hotness.
Step4: Fried dried fish is good for this recipe.
This is very easy and very healthy way of cooking.