Ground pork – 1/4kilo
1. Peel carrots, chayote, white potato and chop very small slice same with the ground pork size.
2. Peel garlic, onions and chop very small also.
3. Combine carrots, chayote and white potato in a bowl.
1. In pan heat cooking oil add garlic and onions.
2. Add ground pork to hot pan.
3. Add vinegar and soy sauce to have delicious smell.
4. When ground pork turns brown add the combined vegetables and mix well.
5. Add 1cup of water for vegetables to cook.
6. When vegetables becomes tender add salt and ajinomoto to have taste.
7. Serve immediately.
Step1: If 1cup of water is not enough to cook for the vegetables, add another cup of water. However, always avoid not to excess adding water to the recipe because this is not a soup style.
Step2: When putting a taste into the recipe, you must add first the salt followed by the ajinomoto.
Step3: Remember if you’re recipe is salty it can not be eaten. Much better if they complain of lacking a salt rather than it is salty.
Step4: If you are unfamiliar with the ingredients please search it on Google.
Good luck everyone!