1. Wash and clean Mussel Clump or tahong.
2. Wash cut spring onions and tomato
3. Peel ginger, garlic, onions.
4. Wash chili pepper and cut by half.
1. In your pan heat cooking oil sauté garlic, onions and tomato.
2. Add ginger and spring onions.
3. Add Mussel Clump or tahong wait until the color will change into orange.
4. Then put little vinegar.
5. Add water level to the Mussel Clump or tahong let it boil.
6. Do not cover the pan. While it’s boiling add salt and ajinomoto to have taste.
7. Finally add chili peppers.
8. Serve while it is still hot.
Step1: Always remember when you cook soup recipes; avoid adding too much water because it will affect the quality of the soup. Water is always level with the ingredients.
Step2: A Tahong soup recipe is affordable, easy and quick soup to prepare. It is advisable to all of us to serve soup at the table during meal time.
Step3: Best pair for this recipe is Deep Fried Fish.
Good luck to all! Thanks.
Monday, June 7, 2010