Canned Tuna flakes- 1 can
1. Separate each leaves of pechay, wash pechay and chop in three.
2. Open Canned Tuna flakes in can opener.
3. Peel garlic, onions and mince.
1. In a pan put pechay, add water below level to the pechay and put some salt.
2. Let it boil then turn off the heat. Separate pechay from the boiled water. Set aside.
3. In another pan add cooking oil, sauté garlic, onions, add tuna flakes, some vinegar then mix it.
4. Add cooked pechay then mix it.
5. Add salt and ajinomoto to have taste.
6. Serve immediately.
1. Always remember Pechay is a leaves so it will quickly cook.
2. The best pair dish to serve with tuna flakes recipe is scrambled egg.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
8:28 AM MJM