Sprite or 7up
1. Cut meat into thin. Slice garlic thinly.
2. In a bowl combine meat, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and soda for marinate process.
Tips: Best if you refrigerate the marinades overnight.
3. Soak bamboo sticks in water at least 1hour to prevent burning.
4. Thread marinated pork slices onto each bamboo sticks.
1. Prepare charcoal for grilling. Charcoal must be red hot and without flames.
2. Boil the excess marinades for basting.
3. Grill for 4minutes, basting occasionally the rotate grill for 4minutes and 8minutes total. Do not over cook.
4. Serve immediately.
God speed to everyone!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
7:02 AM MJM