Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Recipe for Eggplant Dishes


Ingredients:
Eggplant-1/2 kg.
Ground pork-1/4 kg.
Vinegar
Soy sauce
Unions
Garlic
Salt
Magic sarap or Ajinomoto
Cooking Oil

Procedure:
1. Wash eggplant and chop.
2. In your pan fry garlic & unions then add the ground pork and mix it.
3. Put some vinegar not much then add soy sauce and mix it.
4. Add chop eggplant then mix.
5. Add water not much then mix until it's cooked.
6. Add Salt and magic sarap or Ajinomoto. Set aside.

I hope you had a wonderful day! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you my dear readers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hello... can u send me some of you filipino recipe.. thanks a loy... My email address is llynnajo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey., I think you forgot to mention when we will add the eggpplant.. you just mentioned to wash the eggplant.. :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More