1. Wash string beans and cut in 3inches.
2. Peel garlic and onions mince.
1. In a pan sauté garlic and onions.
2. Add string beans mix well.
3. Put little vinegar and soy sauce.
4. Add 1/2cup of water to cook string beans.
5. When it is tender, add corn beef and mix.
6. Lower heat then add salt and ajinomoto to have taste.
7. Serve immediately.
Step1: There are available non branded can corn beef for sale at the department store; you can buy it cheap and delicious.
Monday, June 7, 2010
4:45 AM MJM