Baguio beans | String beans
Ground pork -1/4 kilo
1. Take off the hard side of baguio beans. And chop into elongated shape.
2. Peel garlic, onions and mince.
1. In a pan heat cooking oil and sauté garlic and onions and add ground pork then mix.
2. Add vinegar, soy sauce and mix.
3. When ground pork becomes golden brown add chopped baguio beans or string beans then mix.
4. Add Salt and ajinomoto to have taste.
5. Serve immediately.
Step1: Don’t add water to this recipe of because baguio beans will become tasteless.
Step2: Apply low heat when cooking this recipe because baguio beans will easily burn.
Enjoy your time!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010