Calamansi juice, lemon or lime
1. Cut beef steak into small thin slice.
2. Peel and mince the garlic.
3. Peel white onions and cut it in thick rings form.
4. In a bowl, mix garlic, soy sauce, calamansi juice and beef steak and marinate for at least 1hour.
1. Heat pan, add oil and add white onions. Set aside.
2. Remove steak from marinades add the steak into the hot pan to cook. Set aside.
3. Reduce heat and pour the marinades into the same hot pan. Add the white onion rings and simmer until marinades reduce by half.
4. Pour cook marinades and white onions over the beef steak. Serve immediately.
Step1: White onions must be tender and its white color will remain until it is cooked.
Step2: To marinate the beef steak it must be mix it well.
Step3: Always keep the food warm.
Step4: Be creative always while cooking. Do you own style and enjoy it.
Thank you very much!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
12:16 PM MJM