Taro bisol or gabe 1pc.
1. Separate malunggay leaves from the malunggay stem.
2. Peel taro and chop in small size.
3. Chop Squash the same size with taro.
4. Separate Malabar spinach leaves from the Malabar spinach stem.
5. Wash Lemon grass and fold it.
6. Peel garlic, onions and mince.
1. In your pan put the taro and add water level with the taro vegetable.
2. Boil it after 5minutes add the squash.
3. When vegetables are tender, add lemon grass, Malabar spinach leaves, malunggay leaves, garlic and onions.
4. Put salt and ajinomoto to have taste.
5. Serve soup white it’s hot.
Step1: Malabar spinach leaves and malunggay leaves are soft no need to apply more heat. It is advisable to add salt and ajinomoto right away when malunggay and Malabar spinach leaves are inside the heat pan already because it is not good if it is over cooked.
Step2: Don’t let the soup will stay longer into the heat pan, it must be transfer right away to the big bowl.
Step3: This healthy native vegetables soup recipe is good when you serve another dish “dried fish” at your table.
Thank you very much for your time!
Monday, June 7, 2010
3:12 AM MJM