Welcome to Filipino Foods Blog!
Your home to the Philippines best guide in Filipino style cooking and healthy lifestyle. Here are our most popular content in this blog...
How to Cook Chopsuey
Delicious, healthy and low fat are the main reasons why you should love eating chopsuey. It is not actually difficult to cook.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Monday, March 26, 2012
Lemon grass is the secret to make your soup very delicious, make sure to take it out after the water boils because leaves is not eatable only the juice.
This recipe is the best during big occasions like birthday, fiesta, weddings and etc. you save more than going to restaurant.
- Wash eggplants; put it in a big deep pan with water level of the quantity of eggplants.
- Apply heat to boil the water, wait until the eggplant become tender. Take it off from boiled water.
- Peel the skin of eggplants and flatten, don’t cut the handle of eggplants.
- Beat eggs in a big bowl put salt to have taste.
- Put the peeled flatten eggplants into the bowl of beaten eggs, cover everything.
- In another pan, put cooking oil let it heat then cook eggplant s with eggs to fry.
- It is done if it is golden brown. Serve immediately.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
- Heat pan, put cooking oil as desired amount.
- Fry dried fish, reverse until golden brown. Set aside.
- With the same pan, sauté chopped tomatoes, mix well until it’s done.
- Put the cooked tomatoes on the top of dried fish.
- It’s optional, add Lemoncito or vinegar.