Lean pork- ½ kilo
Squash- ¼ kilo
Spinach- 1 pack
Gabi Vegetables- 1pc.
Salt and pepper
1. Wash Squash and chop in cubes.
2. Peel gabi chop in cubes.
3. Wash Spinach and take out the leaves and put in a plate.
4. Peel garlic and onions then mince.
5. In a big pan, heat cooking oil and sauté garlic and onions.
6. Then add pork to sauté with the spices, mix well.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar then mix wait for 2 minutes then add the same amount of soy sauce mix again.
8. Add chopped gabi vegetables then add 1 cup of water to cook the gabi.
9. After 3 minutes add squash and continue to mix until the soup becomes thick,
10. Add Spinach and then add salt and pepper to have taste.
To have tasty meat, when you saute the pork add little salt. Vinegar and soy sauce is very important when you cook meat to minimize meaty smell.
To cook gabi vegetables it must be tender and it taste good.
Over cooked squash is not good.
Spinach vegetables contains lots of vitamins especially if you only half cook so keep the green color of the spinach.
So have a great cooking day!