Misua Noodles- 4pcs.
Bell pepper- 1pc.
1. Wash, peel and chop all vegetables and separate.
2. Peel garlic and onions and mince.
3. Heat pan add as you desired amount of cooking oil, sauté garlic and onions, then bell pepper.
4. Add gabi vegetables continue mix wait for 2 minutes, then add eggplant.
5. Add 2 cups of water let to boil, add lemon grass and wait until gabi becomes tender then add more add water let it boil again.
6. Take lemon grass out then Add Misua Noodles mix well then the Okra.
7. Once okra is thick add soy sauce and Salt to have taste.
8. Add Black pepper for additional hot.
Lemon grass is the secret to make your soup very delicious, make sure to take it out after the water boils because leaves is not eatable only the juice.
Slice gabi vegetables thinly to cook fast and becomes tender and it adds thickness of the soup.
Always add the Okra on the last part because it's so sticky when it is over cooked.
Control to add Misua Noodles because the soup will drain if it has too much noodles.
Be sure to add water during the cooking of vegetables especially in gabi vegetables.
This soup recipe is easy to prepare and it's so healthy because of the vegetables.