Eggplant- ½ kilos
Eggs- 4 pieces
- Wash eggplants; put it in a big deep pan with water level of the quantity of eggplants.
- Apply heat to boil the water, wait until the eggplant become tender. Take it off from boiled water.
- Peel the skin of eggplants and flatten, don’t cut the handle of eggplants.
- Beat eggs in a big bowl put salt to have taste.
- Put the peeled flatten eggplants into the bowl of beaten eggs, cover everything.
- In another pan, put cooking oil let it heat then cook eggplant s with eggs to fry.
- It is done if it is golden brown. Serve immediately.
To add more taste to this recipe, add soy sauce.
This recipe is good for breakfast with noodle soup.
Eggplant is available in grocery store at a price of 14 pesos only.
An egg is only 5pesos each.
Noodle is about 7 pesos.
You save more and you save time to cook.