Lean pork meat- 1 kilo
Cooking Oil- ½ liter
All purpose flour- 1 cup
Red bell peppers- 2pieces
Whites Onions- 1 pc
Pineapple chunks-1 can
Ketchup Sauce- 250ml
Salt- ½ tablespoon
1. Wash pork and cut into cubes.
2. Place pork in a big bowl. Add Lemoncito juice and Salt. Mix well.
3. Add all purpose flour mix to cover all the meat. Leave it for minutes to stick the flour to the meat.
4. Peel Garlic then minced, chop white onions, clean and chop bell pepper, wash and chop carrots in thin size.
5. In a big pan, heat cooking oil as you desired amount to fry the coated pork cubes. Set aside if it’s golden brown. Set aside.
7. Add the cooked coated pork mix to all ingredients; add the ketchup sauce then mix again to have delicious sweet and sour taste.
8. Before serving add pineapple chunks.
Fresh Lean meat is good to buy in public market at early in the morning.
Before adding flour to meat, make sure that it has salt to have taste.
To add more sour and sweetness of the recipe, add vinegar and brown sugar during the mixing of all the ingredients like spices, vegetables and ketchup.
This recipe is the best during big occasions like birthday, fiesta, weddings and etc. you save more than going to restaurant.
Cook from your heart!