Squash- ¼ kilo
Green chili pepper- 2pcs
Salt and ajinomoto
Cooking oil- 2 tablespoon
1. To make coconut milk, put 2 cups of water into the grated coconut then squeeze to extract juice. Filter coconut milk to remove the remaining tiny grated coconut.
2. To prepare vegetables, wash squash, eggplants and gabi then chop with your desire sizes.
3. Peel garlic, onions and ginger then mince.
4. In a pan, put 2 tablespoon of cooking oil to sauté garlic, onions and ginger and when it is golden brown,
5. Add the chopped gabi then mix with the spices and after a minute add 1 cup of water to cook the gabi and when it is cook,
6. Add chopped squash and add another 1 cup of water to cook the squash. And when squash is tender,
7. Add chopped eggplant mix well. Eggplant vegetable is easy to cook.
8. Add coconut milk let it boil and then add the green chili pepper to have aroma.
9. Put salt and ajinomoto to tastes.
10 Serve immediately while it’s hot.
There is an available canned coconut milk in grocery stores.
Yet, it is advisable to buy fresh grated coconut because it is natural.
To have more aromas with the soup you can add lemon grass to add good appetite.
Coconut milk has its natural sweet tastes, so there is an option in which ajinomoto is not needed.
Make this soup recipe many times because it is good for your health especially to your parent’s health.