Made it just so easy for you…
- In your casserole put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and a little salt, then apply heat.
- Next, put the ½ tea cup of popcorn then, cover casserole to prevent the pop through outside and adjust the heat into a very low volume.
- Always shake the casserole to prevent over cooked and to let all the popcorn to pop.
- Keep on shaking, and if the pop stops, it’s time to turn off the heat and put the cooked popcorn in a big bowl.
- To cook the remaining popcorn, just repeat the 1 to 4 instructions.
- It’s optional, if you like to put flavor it’s either cheese or barbeque. Just transfer the popcorn into a clean big plastic, then put the flavor, mix and shake it.
Tips: Popcorn is so available in any grocery stores in Malls and supermarket. And it is so popular in theater; it is being eaten during movie time. So, guys if you’re crazy of watching movies, you can save a lot of monies and time if you stay at home and watch movies while eating your popcorn. In other way, popcorn is really the best to have with hot black coffee while you also work at home, popcorn is the most affordable and simple recipe to make. It’s like 10 blink of your eyes you’re finished. It’s really quick preparation.