Garlic- 1 tablespoon
Onions- 1 tablespoon
Ginger- 1 tablespoon
Spring Onions- ½ cup of tea
Soy sauce- 1/4cup of tea
Cooking Oil- 3 tablespoon
- Wash Squid and chop in rings ring form. Do not remove the black part of the squid because it brings fragrance and taste of the soup.
- Wash eggplants and slice in ring like.
- Peel garlic, ginger and onions and mince.
- Clean and wash spring onions, chop.
- Heat pan with cooking oil then put the minced garlic, onions and ginger. Mix and wait until it turns golden brown.
- Then add squid combine and mix everything after that, add vinegar and then soy sauce.
- Add sliced eggplants mix again to combine all the ingredients.
- Add water; bring to boil and wait until squid and eggplants become tender.
- Add Salt and pepper to have taste.
- Lastly, add the spring onions to add fragrance and freshness of the soup.
Please keep in mind that squid have black part it is called " ata" and do not ever remove and throw because it brings fragrance of your soup and it also gives delicious tastes. This soup is also good to prepare during dinner because it’s not heavy meal. And bear in mind about the allergy people, there are people who suffer allergy like to those who have asthma, so, before you buy in the market consult the people that you going to prepare to prevent danger. On the other way, we all know that squid is very delicious to eat but there’s somebody who avoid eating this food so beware! Thank you.