Eggs- 3 pieces
Garlic- 1 tablespoon
Onions- 1 tablespoon
Ajinomoto- just little
Cooking Oil- 3 tablespoon
1. Break eggs and place into a bowl, add the Salt and Ajinomoto.
2. Then stir well to mix all the white, egg yolk the salt and Ajinomoto.
3. Peel Garlic, Onions and chop very small.
4. Wash the Tomatoes and cut as your desire shapes and thickness.
- Heat the cooking oil in the pan then add the chopped garlic and onions stir.
- To be followed by add the chopped tomatoes, mix and stir well. Just apply low heat.
- Add the stirred egg slowly into the tomatoes and be sure that the tomatoes are placed in a scattered way within the pan.
- Always apply low heat to prevent overcooked of the eggs.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is quite good to serve in breakfast because eggs contain lots of energy so; it takes longer time to get hungry again to eat for lunch. Yet, egg recipe alone is not enough for breakfast it must have soup, to fasten the digestion of the food and if there is no soup at all, at least it has milk or coffee.