Grape Coconut-1 whole coconut
Soy sauce- 1tablespoon
- Wash eggplant and Cut into elongated half inch size.
- Cut pork meat the same eggplant form. Separate the fat.
- Make coconut milk, put ½ half cup of hot water into the grape coconut then followed by the half cup of top water. Mix it and squeeze in order to extract the milk of the grape coconut. Separate the grape coconut from the milk with the use of filter. Set aside the coconut milk.
- Peel and cut thinly the ginger 4pieces of cut is enough. Peel garlic and onion chop in small size.
- Put salt into the fat parts of pork then it in a heat pan. Mix it until provide its own oil from the fat. If the pork fat becomes brown, add the pork meat mix and cook for 10minutes then add little salt. Add ginger, garlic and onions mix it well then add soy sauce.
- Add the chopped eggplants mix well to make it balance.
- After that, add coconut milk and reduce the heat and let the milk absorb the meat and the eggplants. Cook until the coconut milk is thick.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
About the coconut milk, you can buy already made coconut milk at the department store. However, it is much better to make it fresh. Coconut is available and cheap in price at the public market. It is only 10.00 and it is very affordable. If you wish to cook this recipe, buy the coconut at the exact cooking time because, once you preserve the grape coconut in the refrigerator, the smell will change and it might the cause of the reduce quality of the food that you make.
This photo is the same as above recipe but this is the soup style recipe. If you want to make soup recipe, just add more water when you make coconut milk or add more additional water in your grape coconut. It is also delicious.