Beef brisket- ½ kilo
White onions- 1pcs.
Spanish Sausage (chorizo)-1pc.
Red and green bell pepper- 3pcs.
Liver spread-1 small can
- Cut beef in cube shapes if using spare ribs, cut into 5 cm pieces.
- Peel garlic and mince, peel onions and chop, peel and chop tomatoes.
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes leave with water in the plates.
- Peel carrots and cut into cubes.
- Slice sausage crosswise 1cm in rings.
- Place beef pieces in a pot. Add water. Cover pot. Apply heat and when water starts to boil, immediately reduce to simmer and cook for 2 hour or until beef is tender. Remove beef from stock and set aside. Reserve the stock for making sauce.
- Before serving preheat another pot. Pour in oil. Saute garlic, white onions and tomatoes. Add beef, tomato sauce, live spread, soy sauce, reserved stock, potatoes, carrots and sausage. Simmer for 5 minutes, and then add bell peppers. Continue cooking until potato is done.
- Season with salt and pepper.