Note: If you are not familiar with the ingredients, kindly scrawl down and look at the pictures.
500grams tagliatelle or fettucine
Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Black pepper to taste
1. To cook the pasta, boil water in a high temperature put salt and oil to make pasta have taste then add the pasta. When it’s tender drain and put in a pan.
2. Cook pine nuts in a heavy based pan and stir over heat wait until it’s golden. Cool.
3. Place the pine nuts, basil leaves, garlic and salt in a processor and process for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
4. Add cheese with motor running then add little by little the olive oil until a paste is formed. Add the pepper.
5. Add the pesto sauce to cooked pasta and toss until sauce coats pasta.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
5:57 AM MJM