Braised Pork- 4kilos
Salted black beans-1 can
Spring onions- cut in half
Fresh red bell pepper
1. Chop braised pork in small square size bring to a boil wait until the meat is tender and drain.
2. Add spring onions, minced garlic, and chopped bell pepper to the drain braised pork.
3. Then put vinegar, soy sauce, salted black beans, brown sugar, salt and enough water.
4. Combined by mixing it well and taste.
5. Cook again and let it boil until you smell the aroma of the mixed spices and taste again to make it sure that the food it is delicious.
Note: Serve while it is still hot! Humba recipe is best if you partner with Atsara. It is great to prepare during birthdays, Christmas and fiesta celebration.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
9:18 AM MJM