Cooking Oil- 500ml
1. Chop the pork in square form small size. Wash with water.
2. In your cook pot put the chopped pork and add water level of meat.
3. Bring to a boil wait for 20minutes and separate the meat from the boiled water put it in plate.
4. Heat your frying pan and then add more or less 500ml cooking oil then add the pork.
5. Cover the whole frying pan. And leave it for 10minutes then turn off the flame before you get the cover because the cooking oil will spread out if the flame is still on. Mix the meat then cover and turn on the flame again.
6. You must follow the instruction in number 5, until you’ll see the meat will become brown and crispy.
7. Serve immediately with papaya atchara.
To be creative that makes you a unique person. To be a cook is not an easy task to because it needs time and perseverance.
Mostly in special occasions people will prefer to celebrate at the restaurant because they think to eat at the restaurant is special, but do you know that the more you choose to celebrate at home, the more you can really experienced 100% freedom because you can prepare whatever you like and you can choose the food you really want. In restaurant you can choose the only available menu and sometimes it is not there, tendency you are forced to eat the food you didn’t like but in fairness there are restaurants the food is delicious but really expensive though. In my opinion, to eat at the restaurants is quite cool because there different kinds people to see eating but it advisable not to eat with many people involve. Restaurant is great for the couple it is kind of date style. At home, you can buy whatever food you like to cook but it really needs time and plans for every ingredient of recipes you want to prepare and the setting of your home just put some decorations to feel something have different environment or instead of eating inside you try to eat at your terrace. Try to be more creative and you will enjoy.
Thank you very much!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
5:33 AM MJM