Kinilaw na Isda
Fresh Chili Pepper-6pieces
1. Clean flying fish take off the fins, scales, head, inside stomach and fish bones.
2. Cut the flying fish into small sizes.
3. Peel Ginger, Onions and mince.
4. Wash tomato and chop.
1. In a big bowl with chopped flying fish add ginger, onions and tomato.
2. Add Salt and ajinomoto to have taste.
3. Add Vinegar to cook the chopped flying fish and mix.
4. Taste it then add Calamansi juice and tiny chili pepper.
5. Wait 5 minutes before serving.
Step1: Buy sour vinegar because it is the number ingredient of this recipe.
Step2: Always Squeeze out the remaining water from the flying fish.
Step3: It is advisable that the cooked rice is not hot. Let it cool first before serve with raw fish recipe.
Step4: Raw fish is great when eating at the beach.
I hope you have a good time!
Monday, November 16, 2009
8:32 AM MJM