Magic sarap or Ajinomoto
Cornstarch or Oatmeal
1. Boil Chicken meat for 5minutes. Peel out several tiny pieces of chicken meat. Don't throw the chicken soup. Set aside.
2. Cook garlic and onions then add chicken meat. Mix it.
3. Add the chicken soup and carrots wait for 3minutes.
4. Add beat eggs mix it, then add pancit canton & tiny pieces of cabbage.
5. To make the soup thicker add some oatmeal.
6. Put some salt and magic sarap or ajinomoto to have taste.
Enjoy your breakfast!
Sunday, May 31, 2009