1. Cut the carrots, potato and sayote into tiny pieces mix all of it.
2. In your pan put cooking oil after a while add garlic then onions wait when it's brown,
3. Add the ground pork or ground beef put some vinegar do not mix.
4. After 2minutes put soy sauce or patis and mix well.
5. If the meat is color brown add all the vegetables (carrots, potato and sayote) mix it again.
6. Wait for about 10minutes adds salt,ajinomoto or magic sarap to have taste. Set aside.
You are done!
If you have some trouble regarding my procedure please contact me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
6:47 AM MJM