Pork leg (pata)
One bottle 7up or sprite
* Clean pork leg (pata) slit the skin be creative.
* Put the pata in your kettle.
* Add water,7UP or sprite, and salt( be sure to measure the quantity with each of them).
* Wait until it will boil and then add the baking soda ( not much).
* Add more water if the pata is not yet cooked. Don't over cook the pata. ( Not so soft to touch). When it is finish drain it.
* Wipe the pata in clean cloth to make it dry. Do your best to make the pata dry.
* Before you start to fry put soy sauce all around your pata.
* Sprinkle flour generously in pata.
* Deep fry the pata till you'll see the color of golden brown.
* Turn off the heat and take off the crispy pata from your pan.
* Put a little water in heat crispy pata to make the skin crispier.
* Congratulations you are done.
"How to make a sauce of your crispy pata"
Red hot chili
Combine Lemoncito,soy sauce,onions,vinegar and red hot chili
Enjoy your meal!!! Good luck everyday!