ground pork 1/4kilo
1. Fry the pork when it's brown set aside.
2. Cut the eggplant into small pieces.
3. Prepare the garlic and onions.
4. In your pan put some cooking oil apply heat then put the garlic when it turns brown followed by onions. Mix it.
5. Add the pork, put some vinegar in a minute followed by the soy sauce. Mix it.
6. Add the eggplant mix it in a minute put some water. After that if you need to add more water then do it but not much.
7. After that when the eggplant turn’s brown it means it is done. So it is time to put some taste add salt and ajinomoto.
8. Finally turn off the fire and prepare it for your family.
Important note when cooking eggplant recipes: I observed there are a lot of people who are allergic to eggplant. You can some details here:
Actually you should be consulting your doctor before you include some eggplant in your diet.
The following are the important tips that can increase the quality of your eggplant recipe with ground pork:
1.) Quality of ground pork is important. Get it from reputable meat stores like Monterey. This will minimize the chances of buying a not-so-fresh meat which of course can affect the quality of your cooking.
2.) Quality of eggplant is very important. I suggest buying in your local store instead in malls because its cheaper and fresh. Do not be confused with eggplants coming from different countries. They are just the same. However I noticed a difference in the physical appearance of the eggplant grown in the Philippines and abroad. This is how the eggplant in the Philippines would look like(longer):
This is an eggplant grown in US and Europe:
3) Wash the eggplant thoroughly because it can contain some pesticides or insecticides which are very harmful when included in your foods. Also beware of eating vegetables raw because sometimes you really need to be sure that its bacteria-free (which can be solved by cooking).
I hope you enjoy it. Thank you so much for your time.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
12:51 AM MJM