Welcome to Filipino Foods Blog!
Your home to the Philippines best guide in Filipino style cooking and healthy lifestyle. Here are our most popular content in this blog...
How to Cook Chopsuey
Delicious, healthy and low fat are the main reasons why you should love eating chopsuey. It is not actually difficult to cook.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
To eat high fats food is easy than to do daily exercise is difficult: Don’t be a loser fight to burn your fats!
There are a big percentage of fat people than those with normal weight because once fats food is not being use it will store in the belly. Don’t dare to let the fats stores in your belly, it destroys your beauty. You will always be beautiful if you are fit.Why is fat important because it is the source of energy.
When you wake up, you feel hungry again because the food that you eat was digested; you eat again until all the fats stores all over your body. Is it really what you want to live unhealthy? Or you stand up and burn your fats.
Like for instance, playing with kids and or pets, gardening, playing your favorite sports, reading books, playing instruments and the most important make a habit that will burn your fats.
Do you want this happen to you?
Medicine is expensive than the food you eat and to think it is a waste of money. Your hard work is not effective because the minerals you mine are not intended for a better purpose.
Instead of having a great plan with your family to go for a vacation; it is being postponed due to health condition.
I am concern of her health because she had two little children and she told me that she had arthritis and her one hand can not feel. I weighed her she is 79-80 kilos and her height is only 5’0 so, she is over weight.
One time I challenged her to go exercise and once her weight decreases I gave her money as a reward, I did that for her strong motivation that time she was excited but she did not made it because after her work she lied down and sleep.
Fortunately, she is healthy now because my mother is always cooking vegetables soup and she is eating well. I do hope that someday she will realize how important to take good care of health.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
2. Wash and chop black fungus.
3. Peel carrots and chop in thin size, and also peel garlic then mince and chop onions.
4. Heat big pan then add cooking oil to sauté garlic and onions.
5. Add black fungus mix and then after 2 minutes add chopped carrots then mix.
6. Add soy sauce mix again, and then add cups of water to cook enough with black fungus and carrots.
7. Touch the carrots and black fungus if it is tender. If it is needed, add more cups of water and continue mixing.
8. Once the vegetable becomes tender, add the fresh pancit and mix well.
9. Add brown sugar mix again and then taste.
10. If it needs salt put a little or add soy sauce and then add black pepper.
11. Turn off the heat and then slice the lemon and then squeeze to extract the juice to the cooked pancit then mix.
12. Put some fresh lemon at the top of the pancit. Serve immediately.
Fresh pancit is available at your near public market, it costs cheap.
Wash the fresh pancit with hot water because it fasts to remove the salt taste.
Black fungus needs more time to cook and to becomes tender so; add cups of water if it’s needed.
Don’t drain your pancit to avoid the vegetables will stick on the pan.
This recipe is best during lunch time with hot rice with pandan leaf.
2. Take a little amount of mixed glutinous rice flour and form a circle and then flattened the circle shape. Make it all flattened circle shape.
3. In a big pan add 4 cups of water, it let boil and while it is boiling add the flatted circle glutinous rice flour.
4. To make sure that it is cooked; just wait until the circle glutinous rice flour floats.
5. Take it cooked glutinous rice flour out from the boiling water and put it in a big plate.
6. Put cold water to the cooked glutinous rice flour to let it cool.
7. Cook remaining flattened circle glutinous rice flour with the same instructions.
8. When all are done and cool, put the cooked glutinous rice flour in another plate, to let it dry.
9. Mix the cooked glutinous rice flour one by one with refined sugar and then mix it with the grated coconut.
10. If you want more sweets add refined sugar on the top of the glutinous recipe flour.
Glutinous rice flour is a powder made from sticky rice. It is available to buy in any big grocery stores.
Grated coconut must be fresh because once, it is bought the day before, it smells not fresh.
The cooking instructions is long, the best thing to easily understand is to identify the keywords.
If you are business minded person, you can make large of quantity of this recipe and sell it to your neighbors at 8-10pesos each.
I believe this recipe is so popular in other countries.
This recipe is called palitaw in Philippines, and it is good to eat in the morning, with hot cocoa chocolate.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
When it is done let it cool and transfer the cooked pilit rice into a plate.
Monday, April 2, 2012