Garlic cloves, crushed
Large onion, chopped
Medium Carrots chopped-1pc
Stick celery, chopped-1
Ground Beef, beef mince-1/4kilo
Beef Stock, Beef soup-2cups
Chopped, fresh parsley-2tablespoons
Salt and pepper, to taste
Spaghetti or tagliatelle-500grams
Freshly grated Cheese
1. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add garlic, onion, and celery cook stirring for 5minutes over a low heat until golden.
2. Increased the heat and add the ground beef or beef mince. Stir until it will turn browned.
3. Add the beef stock, wine, can tomatoes, sugar and parsley. Bring to boil, then reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 1.5 hours, stir occasionally.
4. Add salt and pepper to have taste. Set Aside.
5. Boil the water in another pan, put oil and salt then add the pasta. Cook until just tender.
6. Drain cook pasta and add the bolognaise Sauce. Serve immediately.