Bangus or milk fish
ajinomoto or magic sarap
1. Clean bangus slice to half.
2. Peel garlic minced.
3. Combine ingredients, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, little water, bangus and wait for 20minutes.
4. Separate marinated bangus from the sauce set aside.
5. Heat cooking oil in a pan and put the marinated bangus or milk fish and cook in medium heat only.
5. When it's golden brown, add the sauce to adobong bangus and let it cook for 10 minutes.
Tips: When you cook food for your meal, you must measure the quantity of food that you want to eat.