Red Bell Pepper
Green Bell Pepper
1. Remove papaya skin. Grate Papaya.
2. Put rock salt in grated papaya.
3. Peel garlic, ginger, carrots and onions and cut it to long thin narrow pieces.
4. Take off seeds from red bell pepper and green bell pepper and cut it to long thin narrow pieces.
5. Squeeze out all the grated papaya liquid. Set Grated papaya aside.
1. Combine vinegar and white sugar in a pan and let it boil for 2minutes. Wait to cool.
2. Combine all ingredients to the vinegar and white sugar including grated papaya, garlic, ginger, carrots, onions, red bell pepper and green bell pepper.
3. Put cooked atchara in a bottle with cover. And for best result of Atchara recipes let it store for about 5-7days. But if you want to eat it right away it is fine.
Papaya Atchara recipe is great for lechon baboy, lechon manok, pinapotok na isda, crispy pata, beef tapa and lechon kawali.
Atchara is good to have your good apetite.
I hope you have a wonderful day my dear readers. Thank you very much for your time! If you have any questions please feel free to write. God Speed!