1/2kg Beef, sliced thinly
Knorr Beef Broth Cube
1. Marinate beef with lemoncito/Calamansi and soy sauce for 30minutes. Set aside.
2. Heat margarine in a pan and fry marinated beef until brown. Add onions.
3. Sprinkle flour and cook for 2minutes.
4. Add milk and put Knorr Beef Broth Cube. Simmer for 2minutes.
5. Chop the lemon grass into very tiny details and sprinkle it to the beef while in the pan with moderate heat.
6. Stop the fire once you smell the fresh aroma of lemon grass.
Serve with hot rice. And it will not only smells good due to lemon grass but very delicious.
Update: August 11, 2011
Additional Cooking Tips:
1.) For best results, marinate up to 4 hours. This will significantly improve the taste of the beef because the marinating ingredients would penetrate to the beef meat very well.For even better results, you can marinate overnight by placing it on your refrigerator. I have observed this to a great factor in significantly improving the quality of the results.
2.) Soy sauce is my personal choice since I am more adopted to it when cooking. But if you have Worcestershire sauce you can as well use it when marinating beef.
3.) You can as well try frying the marinated beef with canola oil and the results would taste great and less fatty in my experience.
Enjoy your day! Thank you for your time.