Jícama | Singkamas
Green bell pepper
1. Peel jicama or singkamas mince it 2inches thinly.
2. Take off the seeds for Green bell pepper and cut it the same size of the singkamas.
3. Peel garlic, onions and mince.
4. Put flour in a bowl and mix with water. Flour must be thick to stick.
5. Prepare the lumpia wrapper to separate each. Set aside.
1. Combine ground pork, green bell pepper, Jicama or singkamas, onions, garlic and mix it well.
2. Add ngohiong powder, salt and ajinomoto to have taste.
3. Wrap all mixed ingredients in lumpia or ngohiong wrapper.
4. In a pan heat cooking oil and add wrapped ngohiong into the heat cooking oil.
5. Deep fry the wrapped ngohiong.
6. Serve immediately.
How to make ngohiong sauce:
1. Peel onions and mince put in a plate.
2. Add vinegar, soy sauce and tiny chili pepper.
3. Add calamansi juice to smells good.
Step1: Ngohiong powder is available at department store. Ask the clerk there.
Easy and delicious Chinese ngohiong Recipes. Thanks.